Welcome to our churches.
Everyone is welcome to worship with us, at any of our events and services- here’s what to expect:
- A friendly face at the door, with a warm welcome, as well as the Order of Service, Welcome Sheet (with all of our notices for the week), and Hymn Book
- Plenty of room in the pews- don’t worry if you are late, there is always space at the back!
- Space for young children to play in the creche area, if Sunday School isn’t on. We are a family church, so we know that children aren’t always quiet- feel free to move in and out of the service if you need to have some “time out”.
- Hymns, Readings, Prayer, and a Sermon, followed by Communion.
- Regular members often contribute to our collection- but visitors are our guests, so please don’t feel pressured!
- Tea and Coffee after the service in the Church Hall, where you will be most welcome!
We look forward to meeting you very soon!
St Mildred’s Church, Whippingham, and St James Church, East Cowes